lördag 17 augusti 2013

Saturday when not gaming :)

Kids busy playing wow togeather 
and I decide to dedicate myself to a quest of a different nature...
My garden
O.o

My lawn mower has been broken a week or two...not a good thing...a medow has grown and the electric mower I have just wont do it....

angry and exhausted I though to myself...a lawn mower is really only another stupid machine I dont get, like a computor and I solve computer issues by just going trough things with logic....

So armed with a wrench and 5-56 I get to it...and what do you know...maybe 30 min of turning filters that looked good on one side and bad on the other, and spraying anything imaginable with 5-56 the damn machine decides to work...even better than when I bought it....

If I ever tire of being a teacher I will get a job as a mechanic




Mowing is hard with a huge pile of chopped wood in the midst of it all
so I have to pause...
by not pausing ;) 
and tidy up the lawn...
cleaning up the kids sandbox while I'm at it.

Looking better I think...
tomorrow I will be planting some
 woodland strawberries it says that they are called...
well Smultron, next to the rhubarb :) 

When I'm finally done I notice :D
(hard to miss)
that the flower bed has turned into a djungle....

with Alma and her Moose as company
 I tidy that up also befor going in making dinner for the kids....
















Think I'm gonna spend the evening with WoW..
These don't look like gamer hands though, do they :) 




Inga kommentarer: