torsdag 3 mars 2011

Lvl 85 on Lauraline

So playing hasn't really been all that fun the last 9 months, or so,
but in hospital Göran had me listening to some WoW-Podcasts
that kinda made me feel I wanted to give it a try again....
Having a hobby is a good thing..

Therefore, time to lvl Lauraline...doing other things but herbapicking...
So I went to StormWind Castle answering the Heroes Call to Twilight Highlands.
Didn't really intend to enjoy questing all that much, but it was fun, it really was...

....and as the xp rolled in I got quite excited.
14.000 xp from lvl I got excited,
so much friends got a litte "eeeh??" :

So I went to my fav place in the game right now and sat there thinking about fishing...
as that is what Göran does most in the game :) ....
....and also about what to kill to go 85...(not critter toads)

Brie joined me in lvl 85 Highlands
on his fierce lvl 80 unscared Rogue :)
And 3 highland worgens later i dinged :)
So what to do now? Lvl Ninmah togeather with Görans Druid.
But first I spent half my money on a new outfit :)
Pretty Princess LilGnome >.<

Inga kommentarer: